Mezzanine development finance is used to bridge the gap between a senior development loan and the amount of cash/equity that the developer has to put towards the project. The mezzanine lender will usually take a second charge on the development, sitting behind the first charge of the ‘senior debt’ loan provider.
Residential and Commercial Mezzanine Loans
- Fast response time: we aim to respond to your inquiry within the hour.
- Expert knowledge and outstanding customer service.
- Clear & concise deal analysis: we quickly advise on the best funding solution.
- Long-term relationship focus: we always strive for what’s best for our clients.
(top up funding)
What Do Property Development Finance Lenders Look For?
- Scheme expected to be viable with current planning
- Residential & commercial developments
- Profitable scheme – minimum profit on cost of 20% after finance costs
- Profit on GDV >20%
- Loan to GDV up to 75%
- Hybrid mezz/equity available for higher LTV’s
- Proven track record as a developer
- Experience in comparable sized scheme
- Credible net worth
- PG required with some lenders
- Loan size £100,000 – £25,000,000
- Loan term 6-36 months
The mezzanine finance loan application process is divided into four stages:
Why Tiger Financial?
Highly responsive, always available; just like you need us to be.
It’s all we do. We know the market better than anyone.
Your success is our success. We will strive to get you the best deal.
We don’t chase rainbows. We will tell you straight and never waste your time.
Excellent customer service and total confidentiality. That’s how we do business.